Saturday, November 26, 2016

Love the Dress!!!!

I bought this for my friend who is a true hippie!
You know flower power and VW bugs~
She fell in love as soon as she put it on!
It is very soft and is a bit stretchy. I think you can even get away with wearing it in winter since the material is thicker.
Just wear with some leggings or tights and you're good to go!
The way that the stomach fits you will not see any love handles in this dress because of the high waist and gathered the skirt. It really is just a beautiful many occasions dress.
If you have a habit of going up and down 5 - 10 lbs you wouldn't grow out of this dress it stretches nicely and retains shape perfectly. I would
totally recommend this dress to anyone.The waistline hits higher up more like an empire waist which I love. This is not a dress you will see on anyone else and it is instead one that is guaranteed to get you tons of compliments, I am beyond impressed!





https://www.amazon.com/Zeagoo-Vintage-Floral-Cocktail-Pleated/dp/B01MA4ZQFG/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

#Zeagoo

No comments:

Post a Comment