Saturday, November 19, 2016

Great Money Belt!!

My parents are traveling overseas next month and they are both always losing things.
Also, I am worried about someone trying to pickpocket them, or take advantage because of their age.
What better way to assist them, then with this awesome money belt.

This money belt, with adjustable strap, fits snugly across my waist. It is not the slightest bit uncomfortable, in fact, I could barely feel it. With the close-to-the-body shape, it is very hard for someone to detect unless they were actively looking for it (and even then, they might not find it). I placed my passport, credit cards, and Euros in the hidden pouches, and then will be able to go hands-free to crowded places without worrying about bringing along a purse or fanny pack. Especially for the money, this is a great value and it really works!







https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LZ6GDN6/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
#FOXNOV

No comments:

Post a Comment