Sunday, November 6, 2016

Buttery Soft!!!!!

OMG, this is the softest nightshirt I have ever owned!
This nightshirt is as good as it gets!
This soft and comfortable night tee is THE SHIRT!
I have been searching for to replace my old and fading night shirts. It is roomy without being ugly. It is as soft as butter with just the right amount of stretch to the fabric. If you are debating about the size I would size down as it runs just a tad large but it looks fine, not dumpy. The material seems sturdy and the workmanship is good. It washed well. I did not dry it as I hang all my clothes to dry.
The price is reasonable, the quality is very high, and it is so soft and comfortable.
This nightshirt is very comfortable to sleep in. Slides right into bed, and doesn't get tangled up when sleeping, a major plus!!!!
A great nightgown for anyone who wants to be comfortable sleeping!




https://www.amazon.com/Ekouaer-Womens-V-Neck-Nightgown-Lingerie/dp/B01LZ2QXST/ref=cm_rdp_product
#Ekouaer

No comments:

Post a Comment