Sunday, November 13, 2016

Flirty & Fun Dress!!!

A MUST HAVE! Superior comfort. Fun and flirty. Love, love, love it.
I love the trapeze/swing dresses! This one is substantial in its material. Not too thin where static cling is an issue. It's a thicker stretch material that lays well on the body. I expected it to be a bit shorter, but nothing a hem can't take care of. I plan to wear with leggings and boots. I'm usually a women's size 10 Medium on top and 4 small on bottom and ordered a Large dress. I could have easily purchased a Medium and it would've fit just as well (maybe perfect length). I'm 5'2" for length reference. The bottom hem hits about 2" above my knees.
I like this so much, I am thinking about getting it in another color!!!!




https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MF4LB9Q/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

#ACEVOG

No comments:

Post a Comment