Thursday, November 24, 2016

Great heavy duty leash & harness!!!!

One of my dogs is super high energy and needs to be exercised a few times a day~
I have a very difficult time controlling her. Nothing seems to matter except pulling me down the street.
Well, with this harness she can no longer do that!
This came in a really cute recyclable box with a collapsible silicone water bowl!
Nice plus!!
When I started to walk her, it was an instant success. She took right to it. I can now literally loosely hold the leash as we walk instead of having a death grip on it while hearing her choke herself.
This is a heavy duty harness and should last a long time!!
Disclosure, the dog in the photo is not the one I was talking about. I could never have her sit still for a photo!!






https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LX677VS/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
#papikin

No comments:

Post a Comment