Thursday, November 17, 2016

Makes a perfect batch of popcorn every time!!!!

Okay, I have two boys who would eat popcorn every day if I allowed it!
I was looking for a healthier way for them to enjoy it!

I think we found it!!!
These are perfect for everyday use!
These are FDA approved, BPA-free, food grade silicone. Non-stick, and easy to clean up!!
They are very easy to use too! Just put 1/4 cup of popcorn kernels in the container, put the lid on top, microwave for 2 - 2 1/2 minutes, carefully remove the top to avoid steam, and enjoy!

I have already saved money over what it would have cost if I bought microwave popcorn in the box.
This is a great popper! I've popped two batches since I got it and there were no unpopped kernels, it pops up quickly, 

fluffy & white. Love it - already have a friend who's ordered one for herself.



https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M0WTIIM/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
#Cozilife

No comments:

Post a Comment