Sunday, November 20, 2016

This is a great looking sport watch!!

I decided to pick this up for my brother in law for Christmas.
I am very happy I did!!

This is going to be the perfect gift!
First of all, it comes beautifully packaged and boxed.
I love the fact that the watch is wrapped around a pillow, just like a very expensive watch.
It's light weight, easy to read, has all the functionality he will need!!
It is water-resistant, has alarm functions, day, date, month calendar windows, and seconds-minutes-hours chronograph function.
It is also luminous, big plus!!!!
The settings were very easy to set. The date was already up to date and changing the time was no problem.
All in all, this is a great watch for the money. It proves just because it's cheaply priced doesn't mean it's cheaply made.





https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LZK0HIC/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_46
#Daimon

No comments:

Post a Comment