Thursday, November 17, 2016

Tiny but Mighty Binoculars!!!

I bought thee for my son's 8th birthday, he loves to watch the birds out back.
These are really great high definition binoculars.

I am impressed with the fast shipment and great condition on arrival!
They feel very sturdy and durable!
They were light, small, and felt comfortable in my hands. Adjusting them for my eyes could not have been easier and the instructions are clear and concise.The binocs came with a nice, slightly padded nylon carrying case which included a cleaning cloth and strap!
They give a very sharp, clear, open image with no aberrations, coma,or noticeable distortions.

Overall, I am very pleased with this purchase and heartily recommend them to potential buyers.





https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019SMQ2NO/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

#Merytes

No comments:

Post a Comment