Saturday, November 26, 2016

The Perfect Lace Top!

I absolutely adore lacy things~
So I had to have this shirt for the winter~
I hate having to wear bulky sweaters all the time~
This is perfect and so flattering!
I wore it to the theater last night and received many compliments!
Even with the thin lace, it's comfortable and snug, and the quality is excellent. It's very sexy!
Wearing a black bra blends in very nicely, if you want to wear straps they look like their part of the top, so it still looks classy and not trashy.
It's definitely sexy without looking sleazy.
I am a 34DDD, with a 28 waist and sometimes have problems finding shirts that fit.
No problem here! I bought a large~
Overall, a beautiful top at a great price!




https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M03J5XQ/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
#Yulee

No comments:

Post a Comment