Friday, November 11, 2016

Great For Prepping Ahead!

I am a bit of a fitness fanatic, so meal prep happens once a week in my house~
I was really getting sick of trying to mix and match Tupperware for my lunches.
So I decided to try these out!!!

I am so happy I did!!
My meal prep this week was effortless!
I lined the containers up and filled them, no worrying where to put things.
My life just became so much easier!!!
These are microwave, dishwasher, and freezer safe.
Plus certified BPA free~
The covers seal nice and tight and I almost feel it would be impossible for them to accidentally fall off while being lugged around in a bag or backpack. I just don’t think it’s possible.
These food containers are very well made and durable. I love that they stack inside of each other for easy storing and the lids stack too.

Overall a great deal!!!!!!




https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I9KE3FK/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
#ChefAid

No comments:

Post a Comment