Sunday, November 13, 2016

Best Running Leash!!!!

I take my dog everywhere with me and my two boys!
I am always needing an extra hand or two. Especially when crossing streets!

This leash is amazing! I don't know why someone didn't think of this sooner!
The leash has a bungee in it, to expand with your movement!
I love that my pup can go all the way around me without me having to step over the leash.
The leash and belt are made of the same thick material (so it doesn't feel like a skimpy backpack strap or something) and the elastic is thick like a bungee cord. The double handle is always good too for when you need to reel your dog in!
I love that there is reflective stitching for safety.
The detachable waist pouch is perfect to carry poop bags,treats, keys, and your cell phone!

Overall an awesome running/walking hands-free leash!!!





https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M5CVOF0/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

#papikin

No comments:

Post a Comment