Monday, November 7, 2016

Beautiful & Unique Cutlery Set!!!!

LOVE, Love, love this set of flatware!
It's a bit hard to buy housewares online, because you can't see, hold and compare them.
I am so glad I tried this set!

These are perfect to give as a gift!
The packaging is beautiful!! I wish I wasn't so quick to throw away the box, now I have no photos of the gift box to share~
These are made from heavy stainless steel and really feel like you are holding something sturdy in your hand!
This is sturdy real silverware. The handles have heft, the tines pick up food, the knives cut, the spoons are ergonomic, the handles don't look at all 'institutional'- nothing about this feels cheap- and yet the price is so low.
The design is simple yet adds an elegance to the flatware set that really makes it a setting that I’m proud to display!

Overall, excellent quality product, it's worth the price you pay, I literally tried to bend them with moderate force and they are strong and heavy duty, definitely  not your cheap run of the mill product. I would highly recommend this to people looking to buy standard quality shiny impressive cutlery.







https://www.amazon.com/HUIRUI-Silver-Flatware-Cutlery-Stainless/dp/B01MAUTM3Y

No comments:

Post a Comment