Sunday, November 6, 2016

Feels & Looks Great!

I run kind of warm and I hate the feeling of having pants and long sleeves on when I have a blanket on me, so I always end up sleeping in shorts and tank tops, even in winter.
I tried this nightgown to also get rid of the feeling of elastic around the waist and LOVE it!

The fit is just right and the material is soft and conformable on the skin.
I didn't want a skin-tight fit and the large just skims my body nicely, without accentuating any flaws or looking at all too big. The length (on me) is just a smidge longer than fingertip which, IMHO, is perfect.
I normally have an issue with lace being itchy, not with this.
The lace is as soft as the rest of the material!!!
Also, the straps stay up when moving around!!!!

I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a comfortable versatile nightgown. I definitely feel this was worth the price!




https://www.amazon.com/Avidlove-Womens-Lounge-Chemise-Nightgown/dp/B01KTDPBPQ/ref=cm_rdp_product
#Avidlove

No comments:

Post a Comment