Thursday, November 17, 2016

Beautiful Journal!!!

I love to keep lists and this journal looked just right!
This journal far exceeded my expectations.

First of all, it is a perfect size and it is book bound too!
It is PU leather but feels very real!
The size is perfect for carrying around in a backpack if you're in college or taking to work.
The product is EXCEPTIONALLY well made, and the paper quality is sufficient to provide for any ink pen or pencil without smearing, bleeding, or feathering (huge for me - I am a lefty).
The layout is clear, the construction is of good quality.
Personally, I would strongly recommend it! I think it's a great notebook and it is perfect for what I was looking for!





https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EYOYBU2/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

#izBuy

No comments:

Post a Comment