Friday, November 4, 2016

Great for the price~

I workout constantly and already have a Fitbit. I wanted something less expensive for my eight-year-old, as he is very interested in my tracker~

This has a much bigger, brighter display than my Fitbit, which is really nice! We had a bit of a problem pairing with my phone, eventually, we had all the bugs worked out .This is a great device, it has great battery life and all the functions of a more expensive bracelet, at a cheaper price. The big problem seems to be the software, Zeroner Health, it doesn't seem to sync a lot of the time. So we have no way of telling if it is tracking accurately.

It will be great for my son, and I will not feel too bad about the price~
        


                                

https://www.amazon.com/Diggro-Bluetooth-Bracelet-Wristband-Pedometer/dp/B01CL8NUNW/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

No comments:

Post a Comment