Friday, November 25, 2016

Great sound quality for the price!!!!

I needed a headset for my son, so when we were all in the car we could listen to our music and he could listen to his games.
I can't stand the noise from the video games~
I made the right choice!
He can't hear us and we can't hear his games!
The ears are very cushioned and they fit well over my ears or my sons.
You can adjust them to fit your head size.
The in-line microphone and controls are perfect for using these with your cell phone. Much more comfortable than earbuds!!
The sound quality is really good. Clear and cancel outside noise well.
They fold for easy storage and to make it easy to carry. Simply throw them in your backpack and you're ready to go.
Overall, a great headset for the money!!!





https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0179DDIOU/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
#Biensound

No comments:

Post a Comment